· No printed catalog this year, we are going paperless! You will be able to preview and bid on the online auction starting May 7 at 5pm. You must have a 32auctions account to bid, sign up now https://www.32auctions.com/UUCVSpring2022
· We need more volunteers to help at the auction and also to bring finger foods! Visit the auction table after services on Sunday to sign up.
· You can pre-register and purchase a ticket to the live auction after services on Sunday May 8. $10 donation per adult is recommended, kids are free. This year, kids must be preregistered, including ages. We cannot accommodate additional kids in our special children’s activities who simply show up on auction night without being preregistered. Tickets will still be sold at the door for adults auction night.
· Raffle tickets in the amounts of $5-25 will be sold after services in the social hall and during the evening; the winning ticket will be drawn after the close of the silent auction. The winner will get double the percentage if present and the face amount if not. Another benefit to attending on Auction night!
· We can still take your sign-ups but please send them as soon as possible so we can prepare and post them before we open up the auction on May 7.
· Contact Cathy Dewalt at UUCVauction@outlook.com to submit your entry or discuss.