Safe Congregation Response Team (SCRT)
The Mission of the Safe Congregation Response Team:
- To help all congregants understand their role in making the church a safer place, and providing them with the information and skills to do so.
- To have a plan for dealing with emergencies and disruptive behavior.
Current SCRT Members
Gail Black, Board Liaison: email@example.com
RJ Lesch, SCRT Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Kapp: email@example.com
Melissa Mattson: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several ways to reach SCRT members with questions or concerns:
- Email all current SCRT members at email@example.com
- Reach out to us individually at the email addresses listed above
- Report a concern by completing this online form, which will be seen by all SCRT members. We will respond to you within 1 business day. Please do not use this form for an emergency.
These policies have been crafted by the SCRT and approved by the Board of Trustees. They are living documents intended to document best practices and procedures, and are subject to change. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Mandated reporting laws in Pennsylvania: http://www.keepkidssafe.pa.gov/
- Carlisle YWCA’s Sexual Assault/Rape Crisis 24-hour Hotline: 1-888-727-2877
- Domestic Violence Services of Cumberland and Perry Counties 24-hour Hotline: 1-800-852-2102
- Unitarian Universalist Association Safe Congregation Resources: https://www.uua.org/safe